Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Deep Throat

By now you've surely heard that Deep Throat has finally been unmasked. But you haven't heard the whole story. Not by a long shot.



There's Deep Throat, courtesy of the Washington Post. But what the liberal media haven't told you is that my dad dated Deep Throat Junior -- let's call her "Lady Deep Throat" -- while in high school.

That's right -- Deep Throat's daughter, seen in the picture above, was courted by my very own father. My father met Deep Throat, and though he surely suspected something, he managed to remain quiet all these years. It is also worth noting that Lady Deep Throat never married -- or as my father put it, "After me, no other man could fit the bill."

Everyone's hoo-hawing about The Washington Post and its famous Watergate reporting. Well, whoop-dee-doo. The Lady Deep Throat/Randy K. angle has been totally ignored by the Post and the rest of Big Media. This nexus of scandal and intrigue goes unmentioned in the so-called "mainstream media." To get the real story, you must come to elktown.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bragging that your dad dated Lady Deep Throat in college sullies the prim reputation of this blog, and puts you in the precarious situation of having to defend your mother's honor. Have more sense, next time.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In a slightly different world, I could have been Deep Throat III"

And yet, in some ways, you already are. ;)
K

1:20 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

K, unfortunately, at the same time you were leaving that comment, I was editing out that quote from the original post. Bummer! Though at least now the line has been saved from its sad fate on the cutting room floor.

But I can't decide if you're making a raunchy joke or not... I think you are! You bad girl!

For irony, see above comment re: "prim reputation of this blog."

1:34 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Oh yes, one more thing... regarding the primness... you just wait until the next installment of Q&A with the Grand Ayatollah!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Randy K. reporting from Kansas City. First, I will go to my grave keeping the secret of what I knew and when I knew it. I will not sully my treasured relationship with the Felt family by divulging any information that they may have confided to me those many years ago. Secondly, as reported in ELKTOWN, Joan Felt may never have completely recovered from the dissolution of our "friendship." The Post reported today that at some point after their move to DC she entered a commune. The rest of the story is no longer a Paul Harvey trademark. You can hear it first only on ELKTOWN.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Mr. Klein didn't tell Eric any, ahem, secrets....

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lady Deep Throat"=excellent nickname. Definitely didn't read THAT one in the mainstream media! Lady Deep Thoat herself--foxy! For a second I thought she was Jane Fonda . . . but she sounds like a gold digger. It looks like Randy narrowly escaped!
-KR

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home