Thursday, May 19, 2005

A few American faces


The paparazzi still will not leave my sister alone!


They follow her even into bed! Those dirty bloodhounds!


It's wedding time. The groom tries to wink at me.


Tim's brother has a total John Lennon thing going on. I dubbed him "Ladykiller 2010."

Her place card said, "Guest." But…

"Call me… 'G'."


Such a picturesque scene. The love, the flowers, the American flag – it could bring a tear to your eye. Great picture, Kelly Anne!

And CONGRATULATIONS TIM AND TRACEY!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is a wonderful picture of Tim and Tracey!! What a gorgeous day, beautiful setting, hot bride & groom. :) I never thought this would happen, but ever since I got married, I have become so sentimental about weddings. The happy couple really does bring a tear to your eye. -Kathleen

4:09 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I think it was really the flag that brought the tear to my eye.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home