Friday, April 22, 2005

No escape

I fled to the Middle East to escape him. But no matter where I go, he follows me:



The truck was parked right in front of al-Manama supermarket, home of the lambs' brains.

More interesting yet is the Chili's-mobile:



How I chased it! It was a freaking bus! A Chili's bus! But this is the only picture I could get. And of course, there's our van, the finest in the Middle East. Yeah, that's right, we ride around in this thing, OK? You got a problem?



Scott, this is what your name looks like in Arabic:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT's my mention? And here I thought it was going to be the story about how I inspired you to seek new challenges and conquer the world.

Although I may begin using that tagline.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

You're a greedy little bastard, aren't you? When I saw that Kraft truck, I sprinted up to my apartment to get my camera. Then I literally chased the vehicle down the street.

You think I would have done that for a truck painted with the name, say... "Coughlin"?

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your point is well taken. I had no idea you went to such trouble over me. I'll call my Mom back, and tell her to go ahead and place that order for 100 autographed screen captures.

S

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home