Thursday, April 21, 2005

Spell it out

Can't let the day go by without a little wackiness. I was checking my email a few minutes ago, and the proprietor of the email cafe came over to say hello. I had mentioned my visit to the U.S., so he always asks me when I'm going. This time he sits down next to me and starts whispering.

He has a heavy accent, so I couldn't understand him. Something about his crazy friend wanting something from the U.S. He was asking me to get it for him. "What is it?" I asked. His voice drops to a whisper. He looks around furtively.

He leans over and opens Microsoft Word on my computer. Then, right there on my screen, he types out "v-i-b-r-a-t-o-r."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't you just have spared one from the collection?

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he was hitting on you. He was probably looking for a little touch of Eric in the night.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home