Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Quai walk

That's pronounced "Key Walk," for you American boobs.

After Notre Dame, I strolled along the Seine. It was real purty.









That's the Louvre in the background. Let's take a closer look at those guys. They're so French.



Looks like it was a great conversation.

When I was in college, they built a new dorm. While they figured out what to name the place, they just called it "New Hall." Eight years later, it's still called "New Hall." What are the odds that they'll finally come up with a name soon?



Well, here's one clue. This is the Pont Neuf – at 400-some years old, it's the oldest bridge in Paris. The name means "New Bridge."

Take a closer look at the face carvings. I'm telling you, these carver dudes had a sense of humor.







And finally, my favorite moment along the Quai…



Look, I told you about my thing with birds, OK? I love the little guys. And they don't come prettier than these. Just like everything in Paris, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home