Friday, April 01, 2005

Pictures?

I need your help, readers. Sometimes I can't see the pictures on the website... is this a UAE issue (crappy networks, affects me only) or a photo-hosting thing (affects everybody)?

If you happen to be browsing the archives, and you see pictures that won't load, could you leave a comment below and tell me which ones? Or if they're fine, let me know that. If the pictures are broken, I'll fix them, but it takes lots of time and I don't want to do it unless necessary. Thank you, my estimated five loyal readers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, your new pictures come across immediately. When browsing an older post, they are slow to develop. Signed, Loyal Reader #1(RJK)

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are fine dude! We can see the hats and the cows, etc...

Loyal Reader #2 (RLK)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, apparently my word, delivered via electronic mail in the office last week, wasn't credible enough.

I see.

Actually, the pics by and large come out quite well.

Loyal Reader #3 (damn, if only I was a little faster) (SGK)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Scott, you have the same initials as my mom, you weirdo.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home