Thursday, June 09, 2005

What happens when I am forced to hang around a mall with nothing to do – Episode II

Anybody seen Star Wars III yet?


All is calm and serene in the peaceful little land of the animals. Think of this as the untroubled planet of the Ewoks, or Wookies, if you will.


The delightful, fuzzy little animals play happily together. Think of the adorableness of the Ewoks, combined with the lovability of the Wookies – multiplied by a billion.


But in a galaxy not far, far away, an evil power is rising. These droids – or clones – or storm troopers – or trade federation separatists – or whatever they were, honestly, I couldn't understand one single goddamned word of the first two Star Wars movies – these evil toy robots are gathering their thimble weapons and conferring menacingly.


You better believe there's going to be trouble.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

By the way, just in case anyone was wondering, I did not stage this. I just faithfully record what I see, with occasional interpretation.

Yes, I am loser enough to chase a flying knick-knack around a mall with a camera. I am loser enough to get down on my knees to photograph toys. But I won't stage the toys! Dammit, I have dignity, people!

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god er that is too funny...you crack me up
-p

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bunny over to the right looks sad. Sad bunny...

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who won?

Enjoy!! When you coming home? Soon I hope b/c we miss ya!
R & J

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home