Monday, June 20, 2005

Photo survey - win big prizes!

Sorry for the slow pace of posting over the last few days. I used up all my "overset" (my saved-up stuff) and now I actually have to produce more. Oh, the great burdens of publishing.

Don't worry, I've got lots more coming this week.

In the meantime, please do me a favor? I'm doing a survey, for my own personal experience. Please browse through the archives and tell me which was your favorite photo. Email me; you've got the address.

This is not a purely selfish request. THERE ARE REWARDS INVOLVED FOR TIMELY RESPONSE TO THIS SURVEY!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We apologize for the inconvience!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the picture of Homer gets my vote

11:56 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

anonymous comments don't help me.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sis versus the paparazzi wins!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little animals fighting the Jedis. -- Very funny.

Reg

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i have so many admirers! Eric if you want i can find away to post an autograph on your website ;)
ps thanks josh!:) (and margaret!)

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant to say "a way," not "away" whoops!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found a way to leave my signature:
here

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric,

This is a hard decision. I love all the pictures of the architecture and people and of course the mall pictures are hilarious. But oddly enough, I think my favorites are the Burj at night, the camels on the beach, and the Doha parking lot.

Amanda

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,
I personally have to vote for the camels on the beach. It made me laugh when I started wondering if there are pictograph signs indicating that you are suppose to scoop your camel's poop (like the signs for dogs). Would they provide those bags... and if they did would it be like a garbage bag? I guarantee that it would not be a sandwich size. Are there shovel stations to assist you in doing your part in keeping the beaches clean? It has sparked some curiousity I must say.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home